Texas tuner John Hennessey is known for making incredibly fast cars. But when he recently hit 195 MPH in a Mustang, people noticed. That car, the HPE700 was just a warm up to this, the Hennessey HPE750 Ford Mustang. The new car is faster than a Ford GT. Well, OK the GT was limited to 205 MPH but at almost 208 MPH, that’s still pretty damn fast. Take a look at the video if you don’t believe me.
Like the HPE700, this will be a Limited Edition, with only 500 Units built for the 2015 model year. No word on pricing, but here are the specs.
- 774 bhp @ 7,000 rpm
- 648 lb-ft torque @ 4,400 rpm
- • 0-60 mph: 3.4 sec.
- ¼ mile: 10.9 @ 133 mph
HPE750 Supercharged 5.0L V8 Engine Upgrade
- 2.9 Liter Supercharger System
- Carbon Fiber High Flow Air Induction
- Upgraded Fuel Injectors
- Upgraded Fuel Pump System
- Carbon Fiber Coilpack Covers
- All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
- Professional Installation
- HPE Engine Management Calibration
- Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
- Hennessey Exterior Badging
- HPE750 Exterior Badging
- Supercharged Exterior Badging
- Hennessey Premium Floormats
- Hennessey Embroidered Headrests
- Serial-Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
- 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Warranty
- CarbonAero Front Splitter
- CarbonAero Side Sills
- CarbonAero Rear Lip Spoiler
- Hennessey H10 Lightweight 19-inch wheels (Mounted on factory tires)
- Hennessey H10 Lightweight 20-inch wheels (Mounted on factory tires)
- Brembo 15.1 in. Front Brake System Upgrade
- Stainless Steel Exhaust System
Some bonus pics below, who’s the guy wearing the denim?
All photos courtesy Hennessey Performance.