1998 BMW M3
Location: Syosset, NY
This car is currently holding down the world record for highest wheel-horsepower supercharged E36 M3 with an E46 M3 6-Speed transmission swap. This car couldn’t be replicated for double the asking price. The motor build alone with blower setup and transmission swap with clutch cost over $30,000 so you can only imagine what the rest cost. There are ton of mods missing that aren’t listed. A new LTW wing will be put on shortly.
If serious contact the seller here for complete mod list.
- Clean Title
- 108k miles on Chassis
- 2,500 miles on VAC Built Motor
- Upgraded Fuel System
- Active Autowerke Supercharger
- Meth Injection
- 18psi 550whp
- E46 M3 Trans W/ Carbon Kevlar Clutch
- Racelogic Traction Control
- Custom Widened Fenders & Quarters
- Stoptech BBK F&R
- Apex PS-7 Wheels with Toyo R888 Tires
- KW Coilovers
- Custom Alcantara Interior
- Alcantara Headliner
This is a wicked M3 that is deserving of a professional photo shoot. Gotta get those engine bay shots too!